Background

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Searching for Treasure

A couple of years ago, the Lord began a work in me.  It started so subtly, I didn't even realize it at first.  But now, looking back on the last couple of years, I realize transformation has begun - and is happening now.  And what I'm beginning to see is that it all comes down to that which I treasure.  Do I treasure this world and the comfort it provides?  Or do I treasure Jesus and His Kingdom?  What I am slowly starting to see is that while I say I treasure the latter, in reality I treasure the former.

I invite you to join me on a journey.  Because I believe this journey has been initiated - and is being sustained - by the Lord, it seems only fitting to glorify Him by openly sharing where I've been, where I am, and where He leads me. It's a journey that promises at times to be messy, painful, and unclear, but also fully of joy and adventure.

Will you join me?  It's my goal to be as honest as I can be, and I would love nothing more than to dialogue with you!

6 comments:

  1. Love the new blog and I'm looking forward to joining your conversation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart for the Lord...and that you are willing to share it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister, this isn't easy, but He's been leading me to do it, so I have to think He'll use it.

      Delete
  3. Always love a good conversation!! I'll bring coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I love some good coffee :-)

      Delete